OEM WIFI 6154 is the latest for full system diagnostic and programming interface for Volkswagen Group models from 1995 to 2023. V23.01 VAS6154A can support WIFI and USB Connection, support multi-language and work with 6150 and 6160A. DOIP CAN FD VAS 6154 can read and clear code, dynamic data flow, programming,coding, and personalized settings,including maintenance information systems, technical briefings, circuit diagrams, component drawings, diagnostic guidelines, etc.
OEM VAS6154A DOIP NEW V23.01 OBD2 Diagnositc Tool WIFI 6154 ForVAG Scanner UDS CAN FD Cover All Model Function
The Best 6154A support full function as 5054a, support odis software V23.01+Engineer 17.0.1
Have detailed installation steps. contact me for installation for check first.
1. We Provide 23.01 free download link , No CD/DVD in the package .
2. OEM 6154A Work with original driver, Don't need driver manager .
3. OEM 6154A With base station/hotspot mode switching button .
4. lPlug and play like original6154A
Support service v9.10/v10.0/v11.0/V23.01+
Support Engineer v14.1/v15.0/v16.0/v17.0.1+
1.Software is too large, the available capacity of the computer C: drive should be at least more than 30G
2.Please install on WIN10
3.It supports online function, but you need to get online account by yourself !
4.extra two softwares as free gifts :
(U Stick is S V23.01 and E V17.0.1 ,contact me to get gifts SW download links after receiving parcel )
(Only This new 6154A can support newest software S V23.01 and E V17.0.1 )
If you want to do online function, you need to get online account .
This new 6154a is the latest full system diagnostic and programming interface, which can read and clear code, dynamic data flow, programming, coding, and personalized settings,including maintenance information systems, technical briefings, circuit diagrams, component drawings, diagnostic guidelines, etc.
What is the difference between NEW 6154 DOIP Version and normal 6154?
OEM 6154 can supports DOIP dignosis , especial it can support 2018 to 2020 new cars ,
Best 6154 supports more protocols then the old 6154.
1. free license untill 2030 year , not like other sellers' provided license version only few montths !
2.works for VA all 9 Brands from 1995 to 2020
3.One installation, one desktop icon for all 9 BRANDS.
4. FULL Multilanguage edition covered 22 languages:
English (GB), English (US), French (FR), German (DE), Spanish (ES), Russian (RU), Greek (GR), Danish (DK), Croatian (HR), Italian (I), Hungarian (HU), Netherlands (NL), Polish (PL), Portugal (PT), Romanian (RO), Slovenian (SLO), Finish (FI), Swedish (SW), Turkish (TR), Czech (CZ), Japanese (JP), Chinese (CN), Korean (KO).
5.Support win7 and win10 system.
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– Service Software update has been stabilized.
The Following Vehicle Bus Systems are Supported
K line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
WIFI direct connection (Access Point)
1. The built-in WIFI of VAS6154 is directly connected to the computer, similar to Bluetooth connection. The default name and password of VAS6154 built-in WIFI are as follows:
Default wireless WIFI name (SSID): VAS6154-7000000
Default wireless WIFI password: 12345678
1.1 If you need to change the VAS6154 wireless WIFI configuration, first power the device, then connect the device to the computer via USB, and then visit http://192.168.13.69
1.2 After entering the wireless connection configuration page for the first time, you will be prompted to select the language you need. After entering for the second time, the language you selected for the first time will be defaulted, as shown in the figure below:
1.3 After selecting the language or entering the wireless configuration page again, you will jump directly to the homepage of the page. At this time, we need to select the "CONNECTIVITY " menu in the menu bar of the page, and then select the "WLAN Access Point" menu in the left menu bar. Check "WLAN operating mode after startup" as shown below:
1.4 After checking "WLAN operating mode after startup", pull the scroll bar down and configure the VAS6154 wireless WIFI name (SSID) and WIFI password. After configuring, click the "Accept" button, as shown in the figure below
1.5 At this time, the wireless WIFI connection configuration of VAS (AP direct connection mode) has been completed. Unplug the USB cable to disconnect the current VAS6154 device from the computer. Connect the VAS6154 device to the car through the OBD interface, then search the VAS6154 default or configured SSID (WIFI name) in the wireless network in the lower right corner of the current computer and enter the password (WIFI password). After the connection is successful, the device will issue a long "di... ..." sound and the CONN light changes from flashing blue light to solid blue light.
Enter the network security key:12345678
WIFI base station mode
2. WIFI base station mode connection is a wireless LAN WLAN connection, which establishes a connection between the VAS6154 device in the same LAN and the computer system. The intermediate connection medium is the router or mobile phone hotspot in the current LAN. First, you need to configure the VAS6154 device to the current LAN on the wireless configuration page, and then connect the current computer to the current LAN (via WIFI or network cable).
2.1 To configure wireless LAN connection, you first need to perform the operation in 1.1, and then to enter the wireless connection configuration page, please refer to 1.3 operation. Select "CONNECTIVITY " in the menu bar of the wireless connection configuration page, then select "WLAN Infrastructure" in the left menu bar, and check "WLAN operating mode after startup" on the current page, as shown in the figure below.
2.2 Pull down the scroll bar on the right to find the SSID and key column. Enter the WIFI name of the current LAN (router or mobile hotspot) in the SSID column, and enter the WIFI name of the current LAN (router or mobile hotspot) in the key column. The password is shown below:
2.3 At this point, the configuration of the VAS6154 wireless LAN has been completed. Unplug the USB cable to disconnect the VAS6154 from the computer. Then plug the VAS6154 device into the WIFI connector, and then connect to the car through the OBD interface. Wait for 10 seconds. The VAS6154 device will make a long "beep..." sound and the MODE light will turn orange, indicating that the current VAS6154 device is successfully connected to the current LAN.
VAS6154 restore factory settings
First perform the operation in 1.1, then select wireless configuration in the VAS6154 device manager system settings, enter the wireless configuration page, select "ADMINISTRATION" on the right side of the current page, pull the scroll bar down to the bottom, check "Reset to factory settings" and click "Accept" to complete the VAS6154 reset operation, as shown in the figure below
Note: Whether it is USB connection, AP mode connection (device WIFI direct connection), or base station mode connection (LAN connection). When the VAS6154 device is connected and there is no operation for more than 10 minutes, the VAS6154 device will make a "beep...beep..." sound, which is a normal phenomenon. The purpose is to remind you not to forget the device in the car. It can be set in the device manager.
Communicate with ODIS software
3.1 First you need to complete Part 1 or Part 2, and then choose one of the three connection methods (USB connection, AP mode and WIFI mode).
3.2 Run ODIS software or ODIS engineer software directly
3.3 Select the diagnostic device in the Extras menu on the right side of the ODIS software. As shown below
3.4 Then you can use VAS6154 normally
1x OEM VAS6154 full set
OBD2cartool After-Sale Service:
Technical Support: Free
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wholesaler Discount: If you are wholesaler or reseller, pls send email to email@example.com, we will give you best discount for long-term cooperate.
Payment Terms: We accept payment by paypal, western union, money gram and bank transfer.
1. All our free shipping items can track it online after delivery, you don't worry about your order status.
2. Express Delivery we will send to you with DHL,EMS,UPS,FEDEX,TNT..., please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
How to make order on OBD2cartool.com?
Notice: After you place order, pls reply confirm email send by firstname.lastname@example.org asap for us to arrange ship for you, thanks